The on board 2.8" LCD screen shows an image of the person with the temperature and heat signature.
The on board camera can snap a picture of the individual and save it along with the heat data to a microSD card for later review. The microSD card can be removed or the unit can be connected to a computer or laptop using its USB-C port.
A built in tripod port allows the body temperature scanner to be affixed to a tripod.
Portable Body Heat Temperature Detector Features:
- Quickly registers body temperature by simply pointing the device
- High temperature alarm
- Built in 2.8" LCD screen
- Uncooled focal plan array detector
- 0.1C resolution
- Accuracy +- 0.5C @ 25C
- Minimal operating distance: 15cm
- Optimal operating distance: 1m
- Less than 500ms response (95% reading)
- Image mode: thermal, visible, image blending
- Display resolution 320x240
- Camera resolution: 640x480
- 3.7V 5000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 236mm x 75.5mm x 86mm